If you would like to support our work with young people and the wider community in Paisley you can become a member of Paisley YMCA.
There’s no fee to pay in joining us, all we ask is for a little of your time.
The role of Paisley YMCA’s Members includes:
- promoting the work and values of Paisley YMCA;
- participation in general meetings;
- receiving reports on Paisley YMCA’s work, for example its community learning and development programmes and services;
- suggesting as appropriate potential improvements to services; and
- attending the Annual General Meeting to elect office-bearers and the Board of Paisley YMCA.
If you join us but then find you don’t have the time or don’t want to remain a member, then you don’t even have to resign – we’ll assume your membership has lapsed if you miss three successive meetings without submitting apologies.
To join us in making Paisley a great place for young people to live in please complete the Full Membership Application